Downloads15 october 2019
Primary Flight Display (horizon correction)
Download new script for the Primary Flight Display (horizon correction)
15 September 2019
Approach Trainer addition available.
Download Approach Trainer addidtion (350kb)
You need this patch to enable the Approach Trainer on the track menu of this website. It is a replacement for the server component, to be unzipped and copied over the existing FsXPand.exe 8.1.0 in your FsXPand folder.
30 June 2019
FsXPand/FsClient 8.1 released. This is a complete new install. If you keep your 7.X, make sure you remove the shares.
Download FsXpand and FsClient version 8.1 (72 Mb)
(Please note: This download already contains the 15 september patch) The unregistered (demo) version is fullly functional, but limited in session time. !! Version 7.X keys won't work on this release. 7.X and previous license owners will have to upgrade, see order page. Online feature: You can now track your flight by switching the feature on in FsXpand and then go to Track page Changes:
- Added Mooney Bravo cockpit
- Added Kingair 200 en 350 engine gauges
- Added prop sync gauge
- QNH (Altimeter) can now be set separately for Captain and F/O
- The ADF indicator will change now needles VOR1/VOR2 and ADF1/ADF2. A separate key command can be set for this purpose.
- Night lighting is now available. You can set you intensity and tone of colour. Follows your light switch.
- For those who run more than 1 client on a machine: You can set the name of the client so you can easily identify it.
- Performance upgraded
7 March 2019
Upgrade will contain gauge backlighting. QNH wil be set for CAP and F/O separately. Several gauges will be updated, DH on radar alt etc. And what else is up my sleeve...
27 February 2019
Working on an upgrade. More about that later.
6 June 2018
NEWS: FsXPand.exe 7.1 for FSUIPC5 update (7.1.78) released. Will connect to Prepar3D v4. Fixes also the FMS issue with P3D4.
Download FsXpand update
To be copied over your existing FsXPand.exe in your FsXPand folder
9 0ctober 2014
We have a patch (.77) for you, fixing the annunciator bug, contains a new cpflight.exe
23 August 2014
NEWS: FsXPand/FsClient 7.1 update (7.1.7) released. All previous patches included. Als included: FSUIPC5 compatibility.
There is no update patch but a complete new install. Please reinstall if you have a previous version. Backup your custom panels to use them again in 7.1.7.
Download FsXpand and FsClient version 7.1 (63 Mb)
The unlicensed (demo) version is fullly functional and has ample free unpaused airtime. You need an upgrade to your 5.7, 5.8 or 6.x license (see order page).
-> Don't forget to install the fonts from \fonts into your Windows\fonts dir.
- Dash-8 100 gauges
- a few fonts added
- we haved condensed the package a bit further. All frame files are now only to be found in the Imagery\Frames directory.