Participator m/f wanted for continuation
To ensure future continuation of FsXPand, a panel/gauge package since 2000 developed for FS/X-Plane/Prepar3D, I am looking for someone ready for taking over the software development in the near future. If you feel inclined, I would like to explore the possibilities with you.
It would be nice if you would satisfy the following requirements (to be discussed):
- Familiar with PC based flight simulators, or at least being active as a simulator pilot
- Proficient in the development of complex cumputer programs, knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0, and/or Visual Studio .NET, or ready to acquire the necessary skills fast (i.e. Delphi 7 or MSVS C++ developers).
- Knowledge of basic aerodynamics, having some understanding of modeling aircraft behaviour. Skills in the math belonging to this field is important.
- Reasonably acquainted with flight procedures in General Aviation as well as in flying big airliners.
- Having some insight and experience in running a small business can't come amiss ;-)